We have several options to give you the quality results you require.
Whether you have a poster ready to print, are looking to have our in-house graphic designers create a custom design for you, or are bringing in a photo or other artwork that you’d like blown up to poster size, the plethora of options enable a seamless transition of your vision to paper.
Size and Media options:
Paper rolls are available in 24”, 36”, and 42” widths, and can print any length up to 125″. Any custom size will need one side to fit within our roll dimensions. (For example, if your file is 30” x 44”, we would print the file on a 36” roll.)
Standard Posters Sizes:
16×20 // 18×24 // 20×36 // 24×30 // 24×36 // 30×42 // 36×48 // 36×60 // 42×60
- Presentation Bond
- Satin (standard, acid-free and archival)
- Vinyl (good for outdoor use)
- Fabric (folds easily for travel)
- Foam Core in 3/16” and ½” black or white—lasts up to 4 weeks of display
- Gator Board in 3/16” and ½” black only—much more durable and lasts a long time
- Falcon Board in 1/4″
Grommets can be installed for hanging banners.
Lamination of mounted or non-mounted posters is also available.
Types of files accepted: .PDF, .AI, .PSD, .INDD, .TIF, .JPG, .PNG